Thursday, May 6, 2010

Maui Wedding

Wow. Wow. Wow. This post is a long one, but I think you'll love it. The rest of our vacation photos will seem kinda boring after you see the pix from this amazing wedding.

First things first, the bride was gorgeous...

My boys rocked matching seersucker

The wedding was held at the home of the father of the bride. This little pool is on his terrace, sandwiched between his house and guesthouse. It was pretty awesome.


I had some pretty good accessories...
Here comes the bride and her pops, coming down (actually up) the "aisle"

What a backdrop...huh?
Not your standard first dance for these two. A quick change out of wedding dress and into authentic island style. The groom is from Samoa, and this dance was legit...

After the bride and groom did their thing, the groom and his brothers did another authentic Samoan dance - It was awesome
The little details were beautiful...I love assigned seats, especially when tied to starfish
Beautiful island flowers - everywhere you turned

Even fancy water bottles for each table
Tables lined the wrap around porch....everyone was waterfront

WKF was so interested in the catering and I hope he took notes - I could go from some Hawaiian poke tonight
No wonder the bride is a knockout, good genes on both sides....
And the lovely party went on into the night; long after the 4Fs were in bed....


The uber talented photographer was working hard all night long. Once her pix are up, I'll probably do another post because I have no doubt they'll be amazing. Here is a preview of her work from the wedding...check it out.

3 comments:

Heat said...

Beautiful but boy that made me feel old, the parents look younger than me and Chris!
xh

Mary said...

Wow - looks absolutely amazing!!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba- those are some beautiful people! (the bride and groom aren't so bad either).

awesome pics- looks like a fab trip with 4 Fritsch's!
xo, rg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...