Thursday, May 6, 2010

Funny Confession XLIX

This confession is two in one.


First Confession: I think I miss our rental car (a minivan!) more than I miss Maui. For reals. It was so so so super convenient and family friendly. I got over the nerd factor in about one millasecond. I miss it and I vow that my next ride will be a minivan. Don't worry, I will stop there...I won't buy "mom jeans" anytime soon.



Second Confession - I have no idea if I am doing the roman numerals correctly at this point in my "funny confession" series. I was never good with numbers...especially the roman kind.

4 comments:

Heat said...

Ya, I get the van thing. Don't regularly drive one anymore since carpool days are over. My husband is a good sport and drives it to his office that is so close by. I have to say, it's great for caravaning with the inlaws and hauling my consignment shop fines. It is amazing how much furniture you can fit in one. I honestly don't know what we'd do without it. Not to mention Ikea runs..........
The coolness thing comes back around:)

Z$'s mama said...

you lie...

Mimi said...

You better not get a "mom" haircut either...

Ms. Mayhem said...

You will love the mini-van specifically if you are styling your Hudsons! Come over to the mini-van dark-side anytime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...