Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Smile! You are Home - It's for real

What do Natalie Portman and I have in common????? we are BOTH in the marie claire Mexico - March Issue!

When the mag contacted me I didn't believe that they were for real. But now that I hold the glossy mag in my hands...I can tell you, they are for real. So fun! Here it is!

Here is the cover:
Here is the cover of the home section - our little red table:
And here is the feature on our humble home - titled "Smile! You are Home":


How fun is this?

7 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

soooooo fun! Aren't you just jumping out of your skin with excitement. FUN!

Joanna said...

I looked and looked for this issue here, thinking that maybe they distribute Marie Claire Mexico all over Latin America but never found it. Booo!!!!

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! this is SOOOOO amazing!! i WANT a copy!!! i'm on a mission to find one! your house has been published!!! HELLO?!!!! FABULOUS!!! xoxo

Heat said...

wish it were in my hands right now. looks great!!!

Mary said...

That is SO fun!!!

Melissa N said...

Wow, you are famous! So glad I knew you when.

Rachel Hagen said...

This is awesome! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...