Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Norway, KC Style

OK Blog buds...Meet KC, the darling gal below with the pretty smile. She is one of the coolest cats I know. Based on her recent facebook photos (which I just ganked and posted here without her permission - forgive me KC, these were too good not to share!), I think you'll agree.


According to facebook these pix were taken in Lofoten, Fjord Islands, Norway. I think the trip was for work. She's so cool, she has a job that entails work trips like this. Awesome.





Perhaps this was her hotel, I have no idea. But it is a hotel and it looks amazing and I just love all the colors in the following photos. And PS - I have never had the urge to kayak at all, let alone in kayak in winter weather, until now.

Dear Norway, I can't wait to meet you. Love, SKF.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

You know Norway is near and dear to our hearts....the original Pop Pop, Laurits Nilsen, was born and raised in Mandal, Norway. I have the photo of the Nilsen Norway homestead where Jim's grandfather was born (Selmer Nilsen)....loved his Norwegian accent! Loved the pics of Norway...thanks!

thesmallviking said...

ha - i am with you on th kayak craving after seeing those photos! this is our dream trip, so jealous but also secretly glad KC tested it out for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...