Friday, March 19, 2010

Funny Confession XLVII

If ever there was a weekend that I was going to pull a weed....this weekend would be it. The weather is PERFECTION, and I have new garden gloves from Liberty of London for Target. However, I have some doubts that the weeds will ever see the gloves. I don't want to get 'em all dirty...

Have you had a chance to check out the Liberty line? Are you as obsessed with it as I am?

In my opinion, the highlights of the line (aside from the fab garden gloves) are the women's jammies and the baby girl clothes.

I didn't actually get into Target until today...and it was very picked over.

Lucky for me I had a friend do some shopping for me on opening day (thank you thank you JLo). And since this is a confession post and all, I will admit that I was also pretty quick to pull the trigger online (thank you world wide web, I love you).

SweetP will be rockin' various floral print for the next few years...because rocking floral print is one of the best parts about having a baby girl.

2 comments:

Heat said...

I got Lucy a nightie, myself a blouse. I went the first day of course and the one by me was putting stuff out piece meal. Well, that made me mad as they told me they had a ton of stuff in the back. I had to work the rest of the week so probably missed all the housewares, what a gyp. I will check one more time tomorrow I think.

thesmallviking said...

heck yeah! we love liberty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...