Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Couples Counseling with Your Closet...

I thought this post was great. She listed the top 5 things she'd say to her wardrobe if they were in couples counseling together. I have pasted her list below.

  • Sometimes I feel like you don't support me. But maybe I'm expecting too much from you, especially that six year old bra I keep wearing instead of donating to the local historical society.

  • You definitely deserve better treatment, so I will try to pick you up off the floor more often. I will also try to stop yelling "I HATE YOU."

  • I need you to be more flexible. Mostly when I eat too much pasta.

  • I know I need to stop looking for a cheap thrill at TJ Maxx whenever I get bored with you, but be patient with me, OK? Old habits die hard.

  • Sorry I keep a Goodwill bag in the closet and throw random things in it over the course of weeks or months. That must sort of feel like being held hostage and not knowing which of your friends is going to be taken away next. Stress central.

I think I would owe my closet some similar feedback...I definitely agree strongly with her last 4 points. You?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...