Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Papa Jean-O

Today has been a huge day for MissP. She started her day by coming with me to a work meeting (I am not back to work, but I agreed to participate in a meeting). It was a risky move - bringing an often-fussy 7 week old into a professional setting. But I went for it and she was an angel. I think I'll bill her time as well as my own....

But more important than silly work, she met her dear Grandpere. Their visit was quick, as O and his Papa were eager to get their roadtrip started. But it was sweet.



As for that roadtrip, O has promised to do a guest post about his trip...so I won't share details now.

Please don't worry for a moment about me being home with 2 babes. 2 of my Stingray Sisters (aka my highschool besties) are flying in for the weekend. One arrives today, one tomorrow. We are gonna party like its 1995. Yipee. Blogging may be light for the next few days.

1 comment:

z$'s mama said...

she looks so big!!! Stop growing until 4/2/10!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...