Friday, October 16, 2009

So Busy...

I have so much to do. For example, I NEED to see all 4 of these movies.

Ideally before baby arrives. They are in no particular order...

The September Issue

More Than a Game - I am ashamed to be from Akron and to not have seen this yet...

Coco Avant Chanel - Ever since Amelie, I heart Audrey Tautou. This one isn't here in Portland yet, coming next week.


The Informant. I don't love MattD, but the true parts of this story are from my mom's small home town, where GG still lives....so I am dying to see it...


O, date soon, k?

Girls, girls night soon, k? Who wants in? Which movie?

Me, solo mission to theatre soon?

Have you seen any/all of these? Thoughts? Anything important missing from my list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in for sure! What about a girls movie night Tues? I mentioned it to Mia too!! rg

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

i want to go with the pdx girls!!!! the september issue was amazing! i can't wait to hear what you think! have you seen julie and julia? if not, please add it to your list! i just loved it. i saw whip it last night - it had some sweet moments. but, i say skip it. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...