Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Need More Horsepower?

With a chest like mine, I think padded bras are a totally fine way to achieve an "enhanced profile". But when it comes to dudes...I think these "Body Jeans", from Calvin Klein are a bit too much.

"With some padded-fly trickery, Body Jeans presumably gives guys the optical illusion of more horsepower underneath their hood."

Funny stuff. Thank you New York Observer for the great read...which I found via the Mercury.

Aren't you glad I shared?

And to my boy readers...let us know how it goes if you invest in a pair...

2 comments:

Molly and Fritz said...

That might be my cousin, modeling those jeans. He is a male model for Calvin Klein and others. Tyler Denk. He is the one who won the Amazing Race a few years ago.

Ms. Mayhem said...

"horsepower underneath their hood" what a great use of words to decribe, em, ah, "this". LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...