Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's October!

Happy October.

I know you'll enjoy these pix from Oktoberfest in Germany. These were taken by our dear friends who spend the fall/winter/spring months in Europe, being pro-hockey stars and hitting up beer festivals. Align Center

Yes, the same couple that was in Italy last year. Yes, that is also the same couple that invented VKing. Did you buy it yet?







I could go for a brat....maybe not a 1meter long brat, but a brat sounds pretty good.

I think I'll convince O to take me to the Berlin Inn soon - I love that place. Anyone up for some German grub? Join us!

1 comment:

Rachel Hagen said...

unlike most girls (and you, i guess,) I like brats. but that one looks just disgusting! it's makes for a pretty good pic though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...