Friday, September 11, 2009

Boston Highlights

It was so good to be back in bean town. What a fab trip!!


I loved staying in my old neighborhood, here is a shot taken from my old street...this was the view from our place.

Here is our old pad, O how I loved 232!



A night out with my college roomies, who all live in Boston...


KK's fab new apt, where I stayed. Could this place be any better?! Perfect location, darling street, amazing apt...it was awesome.

A bfast date with MWaz and her boys. So fun, and how darling is their house?!? And can you believe she just had that baby...she looks great!



The camp wedding, of course...amazing.


Reconnecting with old buds and their new families! So fun!

Meeting babies...who aren't even babies anymore...

Checking out the sweet new house of some old friends...

Mani/pedi date with college teammate and dear friend...

A great long weekend. I love you Boston, thanks for a good time! I'll be back! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We loved seeing you and can't wait until you come back!! Next time bring your boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...