Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yard Chickens

I think this picture is so cute. I like eggs. But I do not intend to join the movement of keeping urban chickens.

I am starting to feel like the only person in Portland that doesn't have (or at least want to have) chickens in my yard. Is this craze happening across the country or just here?

Sidenote: If I ever did keep chickens (trust me, I won't), I'd make sure they had a really cute coop.

I like this modern option spotted on dwell's blog :

Or perhaps something more classic...

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i want chickens but robb won't let me :( i know what you're thinking... smart man.

Ms. Mayhem said...

I don't know if it's officially happen here in Iowa, but it's all the rage. Wait, maybe it's always been happening here in Iowa?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...