Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cornhole in the Northwest



Our fab new yard (I still need to post some pix of it...) is perfect for lawn games. You all know about our true love for VKing (did you buy your set yet?!), but I'm not sure I've ever mentioned cornhole. Midwest pride is in full effect in our yard...we spent a good chunk of the (gorgeous) weekend fine tuning our cornhole skills. My sis and bro-in-law got us a sweet set a few years ago - painted in UVM colors...we have started practicing more and more...in hopes that they come to PDX for a match someday.

Do you wanna play? Come on over...

2 comments:

Mary said...

My brother-in-law is from Cleveland, and he introduced us to cornhole - love it! Any yard game you can play with your beverage of choice in one hand is great. :-)

Ms. Mayhem said...

I attempted to play at my parent's bbq and was terrible. Not designed for the pregnant lady--nice excuse, right? I think I do better while tailgating and beer in hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...