Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sweet Birthday Party

The mommy blogosphere is crawling with adorable kid's birthday parties. Here are some of my favs (that I have commented on before).

As of today, I have a new favorite bday party post. Here it is.

Ms. Mayhem (mother to 3 and one more on the way) kept it simple, and as my hubby would say, she listened to her customer. She asked sweet Sam what HE wanted to do for his special day.

Sam invited 2 friends and his brother. Among other innocent and simple requests, Sam wanted to eat Pizza at the food court in the mall (who doesn't love food court pizza?!?!) For favors each guest got a claw and a cookie. Love it.


3 comments:

Birdie said...

WE could all take a lesson from Ms. Mayhem!!!!

Ms. Mayhem said...

Thank you!(I always appreciate "kudos") I think it's really easy to fall into birthday-over-load (I've been a victim) and really this worked out great for all involved.

Mary said...

Love it! Finally a kid's birthday party that I can totally relate to. Sounds perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...