Thursday, April 30, 2009

Departures

I had heard so much about the new downtown hotspot (Departures, in the Nines Hotel), I was excited to finally go check it out myself last night with my lady friends. It was unreal. I felt like I was in NYC or Vegas (I've never even been to Vegas, but I still got that feeling).

Check out their website (link above). Or better yet, check out the place in real life. It is hot.

It was oozing cool, modern design, with an airliner inspiration. They managed to have an airplane theme without being cheesy. It included sexy flight attendant-inspired uniforms for the staff, which they wore well.


Natch this setting made me think of an airport themed bachelorette party from a few short years ago for my bff who met her man in Midway Airport...

JG, when you renew your vows I have just the place to take you to celebrate!

1 comment:

birdie said...

Geez, thought you would have had enough of airports for awhile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...