Friday, March 27, 2009

Photos du Jour

These Photos du Jour were all taken with my phone camera, sorry they are poor quality photography. Beautiful subject though. I'll take a beautiful subject and bad camera over a bad subject and beatiful camera any day...

WKF's hair is getting pretty long...we are always pushing it to the side to keep it out of his eyes. I think we need to trim it soon...

And his new trick is to squint for the camera...so it is getting harder to capture those pretty big eyes...

Often he won't even give me any eyes...because he is so busy these days....

What a good boy!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Gorgeous photo subject. We waited until Aaron was two before we had to break down and get a haircut. Oh my goodness, it was like he grew up overnight. No more baby...all little boy. If I could get him to smile for a camera any more, I'd post more pictures. Anyway...beautiful pics of your boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...