Thursday, March 19, 2009

Papa's Home!

I don't think there is anyone on earth that loves winter (the season and the boy) more than my hubby. He just returned from a trip up to the mountains of British Columbia and he is glowing.

It is unlikely that his group will be featured in a magazine randomly like they were last time, so I'm posting the pix right here on my blog. Thank you to MC for taking so many pix and sharing them with me.

It was good to see he had his gloves (instead of hats on his hands)...I wish he'd put them on!

There is so much powder, it is hard to find him in this picture!

That is a happy O!

So happy!

Check out the snow on the roof of the Chalet. Wow.

Daddy-O, we are so glad you are home safely. We missed you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo glad you are home safe and sound! thank you for sharing your family with us! we love the fritsch family of 3!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...