Sunday, March 15, 2009

GO ZIPS!

I guess for some people, March Madness means basketball, not skiing.

Birdie and Bry are those kind of people. And when it comes to Basketball, the Zips are their team. These grandparents are THRILLED that their Zips are going to the big dance!!!

Yeah Akron, this is their first visit to the tournament since 1986!

The selection show is today...and I am crossing my fingers that the Zips will be playing in Portland on Thursday. If so, I think I can convince these fans to stick around a few more days!

UPDATE: the Zips ARE playing in PDX on Thursday!!! I'm gonna try to round up some tickets! Unfortunately B&B are still planning to head home tomorrow. Boo.

If you are a Zips fan and you need a place to stay in Portland, give me call...the guest house will be open.

If you know anyone that knows anyone that can get this Akron girl some tickets...talk to me! In the meantime, we'll be dressed up in our Blue and Gold!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...