Monday, February 23, 2009

Comme Des Garcons...

I have received lots of comments about this post. Most were in email, in person, or by phone...perhaps you gals were too shy to post the comments?

Well, anyhow...all the interest told me that others were as fascinated by this concept as I am...which prompted me to do a tad more research. (In case you are curious, I have not done product testing and I don't think that I will.).

Many people talked about how this is more common for women in Europe. In Europe its called the "She Pee" or the p-mate. Funny stuff. Below is a photo of the "She Wee-inal". Yes, its a female urinal. Will this catch on?!?

I have talked to two gals who have friends that "swear by it". One of the gals is a kayaker from the UK, the other a snowboarder from Scandenavia...both claim that it is great for active girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must be great, look how radiant and smiling all the girls at the she-wee-nal are! I also love that the she-wee-nal is outdooors! And I imagine that the she pee's would make great christmas gifts for gals on the go! I use sarcasm to disguise my real thoughts, please do not stuff my stocking with one of these.

Anonymous said...

The best version of this stand and pee device for women can be found at pmateusa.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...