Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TurkeyFabulous

I LOVED our Thanksgiving with friends. Loved it!

Merci to the hosts, well done.

The only thing I heart more than a dinner party, is a dinner party with placecards! Mimi delivered! I think people love to be told where to sit, I know I do.

Baby WKF went to bed in Mimi's basement so that his Mom and Papa* could enjoy turkey with their friends. We brought over his travel bed*, his video monitor* and his trusty monkey. Getting him down was a bit tricky, but once he conceded, he was passed out for hours - which allowed O and I to really enjoy the holiday.

Note: in the above shot you can see that our place cards became my dogtag style necklace

We have so much to be thankful for. Life is beautiful!!!!

*all 3 items on this list

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love this post - it's so happy! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. Reading your blog makes me smile. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...