Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Shop on Alberta - Suite6

Attention local sunshine readers...there is a new shop in town. My girlfriend Nina opened it on Alberta St. I finally got my act together to go check it out yesterday. Suite6.

Perhaps you already read about Suite6 in Portland Picks?

I fell in love with the jacket in the window (see below, great right?) and a few other items (e.g., fun jewelery). The prices were so reasonable, which was great for this little recessionista.



Oh how I admire anyone who actually follows through and starts something. A shop, a website, a new business....especially when its a fab young lady like Nina (and her biz partner Meadow who I met yesterday - another impressive young lady). Let's support these gals!

Head over to Suite6!
NE Alberta St.
Portland, OR 97211
503.517.0305

If the above pitch wasn't enough of a draw...go this Friday from 4 to 9pm and get 20% off as part of their Holiday Party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i MUST have this coat. Thx for scoping lady!
rg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...