Thursday, December 11, 2008

Business Idea

I have decided to share all of my brilliant ideas rather than pursue them. It's much easier...and perhaps then they'll happen....

Below is my latest. Please, take it and run with it...

Someone in Portland needs to open a Spa with childcare. Mama's should be able to pop in, get a brow wax or a pedicure or a manicure or a facial or a massage (or all of the above), while someone (qualified and fabulous) is watching their kiddos (in a safe and clean environment).

Please. Someone. Do it.

Does this already exist? If so, please tell me about it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could someone please do this in Hilton Head too? Think of all the tourists traveling with children that can't visit your spa!!!!

orchard_girl said...

I love this idea! btw, love your blog. Let me know if you make it over to Hood River.

Anonymous said...

Dude, they already have this at Zenana Spa and at The Pointe Spa at Riverplace! I have tried both, like 'em both.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...