Friday, December 5, 2008

Bradshaw Blue

While O was in Vietnam, I stayed in and watched a few movies... I am probably the last person on earth to finally watch the Sex in the City movie. I LOVED it.

A quick google showed me that every blog in the blogosphere was yapping about the movie when it came out in June (I was busy delivering a baby). So, sorry I am a few months late, but here is my post.

So much to love about the movie; it met all of my expectations. I laughed out loud when Charlotte had her accident/incident in Mexico. (What is with me and poo talk today?). I cried when Big didn't show (what an idiot). I drooled when they showed that amazing closet! But, I think what I loved the most was the apartment makeover. It was so Domino, right? LOVE that blue. I mean I LOVE that blue...according to mirror mirror it is a custom-mixed color but its very close to Benjamin Moore's "Electric Blue"). I don't know Benjamin, but if he had a brain he'd rename that "Electric Blue" to "Bradshaw Blue" and sell it to fans like me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh...pretty nursery color?

Amy Beth Kloner said...

don't feel bad. i just saw it myself about a month ago, too! i loved it!!! and yes, i was pissing my pants laughing with charlotte in mexico, too. you either have had to 1.) travel in the 3rd world, or 2.) be a runner... to truly understand the experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...