Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Wedding!

I shouldn't be the one to blog about the amazing event this past weekend. I should really let the bride do the blogging. If I were to blog about it, I'd talk about how totally amazing the entire thing was. I'd go on and on about the personal touches on everything - the flowers, the vases, the photobooth (LOVED IT!), the music, the bride's elevator entrance with her amazing mama, the food, the venue, the doggie flower girl, the toasts, the poetry (ha), the dress, grandpa, the families, the cupcakes, the weather, the ceremony, the fireplace....
If I were to blog about it I'd post a few pix that I snaked from other peoples' facebook postings...like this one of the boys

Or this one of the happy couple during the cermony...

Or this one of O and me on the roof deck, overlooking the pearl district...

Or this one, of Mimi and me during the ceremony...trying to regain composure....

Or this one of Mona and the bridesmaids...

Too bad I am not going to blog about it, because I'd have so much to say....

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like a lovely wedding, and it also looks like you managed to find a super-cute outfit for the occasion. You and O are so darn cute!! Love the bowtie. Tell him hi from Team Waz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...