Friday, September 26, 2008

Best City?

Leaving Boston was hard for many reasons. Leaving behind good friends was the hardest part.

One buddy was such a new friend, I just know she and I would have become very close...but I moved away soon after meeting her. Thanks to the fab world of the web, AG and I have been able to keep the friendship alive from afar.

Today I got a great email from her letting me know about this fun game. Vote for Portland and Boston!

Background and details:
Last week 25 cities vied against each other in a head-to-head battle for America's Favorite City on www.travelandleisure.com. Just twelve cities advanced to Round Two, and Boston and Portland are among them! Go to www.travelandleisure.com/afc/2008/game and vote for your favorite cities each week. Every Monday, the losers of the competition will be eliminated, while the winners will advance to a new round of voting. Boston is up against Miami this week and Portland, OR faces Honolulu! So vote for Boston and Portland now. And then vote again! Check back each week for that round's winners. On October 15, Travel & Leisure Magazine will announce America's #1 city.


Thanks AG!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wait! I'm sorry, but 26% of people who voted think Atlanta is a better city than Boston?!?! Clearly they've never been here. I put in my vote for Boston and Portland - one day I know I'll visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...