Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sip and Kranz

Their website does not capture just how special this place is. It's a coffee lounge which is set up to host play dates. The place is clean, well designed, has a fab and affordable Scandinavian-inspired menu (for kids and adults), complete coffee bar, is well located on Jamison Park in the Pearl District, has a well stocked playroom, and is buzzing with the most adorable kids in Portland (cute mamas too, and a handful of cute dads!).

It is no wonder that this hip little lounge has been featured in every local publication as well as all of the following major national publications:

Elle Décor Magazine


Cookie Magazine


Sunset Magazine


NY Times

Friday was my first day as a "Sip and Kranz" mama, and I loved it. I met 2 girlfriends there with their kiddos (WKF was not the youngest...his friend NT is only 3 weeks old!). I cannot wait for my next S&K date!

Mini funny confession - Initially I thought this place was called "Sip and Crayons" - which would be a cute and appropriate name too.

Update: here is a good review with pics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...