Friday, July 4, 2008

Funny Confession X

I love the 4th. I hate fireworks.




Well, I hate the kind that are not far away in the sky (e.g., the kind you light yourself in the backyard).


So, if you are checking my blog before you head over for our (fabulous) party, keep your pyrotechnics away from me and tell everyone else to do the same. And more importantly, keep them away from WKF. Merci.

Mimi - the sparklers are approved and appreciated.




80 minutes until party time! Yeah.



Speaking of 4th of July Parties....WKF's prego aunt JG (and her baby, crickett) won the pie eating contest at her inlaw's annual 4th party. Go girl.

Happy 4th to all.

2 comments:

Mama Boo said...

I hate them too. So much that we are vacationing in Akron this 4th. Our hood is full of them. Have a fun party!

Amy Beth Kloner said...

I am TOTALLY with you on this one. Backyard fireworks creep me out. Maybe growing up in Ohio did that to us?? I don't know... but I don't want to be near them! I'm in Lake Stevens, WA for a race on Sunday morning, and my homestay family went crazy with them last night. I huddled in my bedroom trying to ignore the Baghdad-like show 4 feet from my window.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...