Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Funny Confession VIII

I started this blog before baby. I promised myself that the blog would be about me and not about baby when baby arrived. I am not a fan of those blogs/websites that are all about baby. I am not a fan of those parents that can only talk about their baby. I think its so important to have your own identity and life...

So here is the confession - I have racked my brain and I cannot think of a single blog-worthy topic that is un-baby.



So, please stick with me while I am walking in my winter wonderland...soon enough I will rejoin the real world and I will have my balance back. But for now - it is all WKF all the time and I don't want it any other way.

2 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

You'll get the groove back..., but don't be fooled you'll start out blogging about shoes, the weather, a great coffee shop and eventually it will come full circle right back to baby. And that is competely okay! You're a mom and it's wonderful. But you'll always be YOU first.

Stephanie said...

It's the most important thing you've done in your life (besides marry daddy-o) to this point so OF COURSE you are thinking about him all the time. This little bundle straight from heaven. He is a cutie!

P.S. Don't underestimate the effects of post-partum hormones either :)

You are a beautiful mother Sara!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...