Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Confession V

These days I am home a lot more than I work, I have started to transition from career girl to home girl. I must say, I am loving the change.



Even if its only temporary, I am trying to embrace my new career. I guess I am treating it like I would treat any new work project. In that spirit, I try to keep the house clean, have fresh produce, plan and cook well balanced meals, water the gardens, keep up with laundry, etc.

So here is the funny confession...I must admit that I am much better in my new career if I am wearing a cute apron and gloves, and I can ONLY sweep the house with this leopard print broom.

1 comment:

Mary said...

HA! Your funny confessions crack me up. And I love the leopard-print broom. You are too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...