Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Reason to Love This City

I am always impressed with how nice everyone in PDX is to each other. When we first moved from Boston it was mind blowing...now it has starting to feel normal, but nothing I take for granted.


This blog post explains that the "nice" of PDX it deeper than the "hello's" and eye contact that local citizens give to each other as they pass by....

Did you know that Oregon has more nonprofits per capita than any other state in the union and the bulk of those are located in Portland?

As you'll read in that blog the non-profit community is collaborating in innovative ways...this is inspiring. Go Carole Zoom.

I don't know her, but she sure sounds like an interesting person! I hope she and I cross paths...Portland is so small, we probably will. Carole, I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...