Friday, March 14, 2008

US Ski Team


I never knew much about ski racing before I met O. To me it was something that happened every 4 years in the Olympics and even then I didn't watch it or get it. I have learned alot about this sport from him (and the rest of his ski crazy friends). Knowing what I know now about the sport, I can appreciate what a big deal it is that 2 Americans have won the World Cup overall this year - this is the first time since the early 80's that an American Man and Woman have done this in the same year. This year is only the 2nd time ever that an American Woman has secured the overall title. Way to go Lindsay Vonn and Bode Miller. If you care about any of this - here is a link to the US Ski Team website where you can read more and see pix.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...